The company "BUSINESS INVESTMENTS" offers laminated plywood and FSF plywood wholesale and retail.
- a full range of Russian-made plywood in a warehouse in Moscow;
- all products are made in accordance with GOST;
- delivery in Moscow and the Moscow region;
- fast order processing;
- discounts for wholesale and regular customers
FSF plywood is made from peeled veneer and glued with phenol-formaldehyde resins. Phenol-formaldehyde resins are practically insoluble in water, and therefore such plywood does not swell and serves for a long time outdoors or in rooms with high humidity.
We have FSF birch plywood with a thickness of 2 to 40 mm. In accordance with GOST 3916.1-96, birch (more precisely deciduous) is any plywood, the outer layers of which are made of birch veneer, and inside there may be coniferous veneer. In practice, in the Russian slab, all inner layers are also made of birch veneer. This is important because birch wood is about 20% stronger than softwood.
The basic requirements for plywood with increased moisture resistance are described in GOST 3916.1-96 "General purpose plywood with outer layers of hardwood veneer" and GOST 3916.2-96 "General purpose plywood with outer layers of softwood veneer". Both GOSTs provide for the division of plywood into grades - 1,2,3,4 and elite. the grade is determined by the number of defects in the outer veneer layers
- manufacture of garden furniture and bathroom furniture;
- construction of sports and children's playgrounds for outdoor use;
- installation of continuous roofing decking under shingles and some other roofing materials;
- cladding of external walls of temporary buildings;
- cladding of walls, partitions and ceilings in truck vans and railway wagons;
- production of packaging boxes for non-food products;
- production of inexpensive formwork, designed for 5-7 turns.
Almost all Russian film faced plywood is FSF plywood, the ends of which are painted with waterproof paint, and the faces are pasted over with paper-resin film (paper impregnated with phenol-formaldehyde resins). Occasionally there are other types of laminate - melamine, other plastics and even metal.
We offer only laminated formwork plywood with phenol-formaldehyde resin laminate. Sizes - from 1250x2500 to 1525x3050 mm. Thickness from 6 to 40 mm. The most popular thicknesses are 15 mm, 18 mm and 21 mm.
- high mechanical strength;
- very high moisture resistance;
- poor adhesion to hardening concrete;
- long service life.
- production of strong and durable formwork panels;
- making molds;
- construction of ski ramps and some other sports facilities;
- construction of concert venues;
- production of decking for transport and scaffolding (laminated plywood with a corrugated surface is used);
- production of tabletops in small machine beds.
The basic requirements for film faced plywood are described in GOST R 53920-2010, Veneered plywood. Specifications ''. In accordance with GOST, the laminated formwork board is of three grades - I, II and III - depending on the number of defects in the layers of the laminate. We only sell grade I plywood - the very best.
Film faced plywood retains its original strength as long as the laminate layer remains intact. If it is used as a formwork board, its resource is 25 ... 50, sometimes up to 100 revolutions. Of course, such turnover is possible only if you carefully mount and dismantle it, clean it from adhering pieces of concrete after each turn, and lubricate the working surface with a special compound.